What is personal data?
Personal data is information that makes it possible to identify a physical person. An identifiable physical person is a person that indirectly or directly can be identified by name, social security number, location data, IP-address, or any other factor that makes identification possible.
Personal data that you give us
As our customer you can when making an order leave us with personal data. This may include your name, address and contact information.
Personal data that we have gathered from you or a third party
No personal data is collected without your consent. You actively need to send it to us through a form on our website or other digital channels.
Purpose with collecting your personal data
- To be able to handle your orders and fulfill our commitment to you as our customer for when you place an order.
- Marketing purpose through your e-mailaddress.
- To be able to give you personal service and continual service improvement.
Receivers of your personal data
We do not transfer nor sell your personal data to any third parties, with the exception for trusted partners that helps us run our business, manage our website, deliver orders that you've placed with us or providing service. These parties are in agreement of keeping this information confidential and may not use it for any other reasons than their commitment toward us.
How long do we keep your personal data
We keep your personal data for as long as the purpose that it was collected is still valid. The reason for collecting your personal data is made clear in connection with your consent.
Sensitive personal data
We do not gather any sensitive personal data about you.
- You have the right to withdraw a previous consent.
- You have the right to request the information of what personal data that we have about you. You have the option of doing this for free once a year.
- You also have the right to request change in wrongful personal data that we have about you and request that the remove the wrongful personal data that we have about you.
- You have the right to have your personal data that we keep removed.
- You have the right to object to how we use your personal data.
- You have the right to request that our treatment of your personal data is restricted.
- You have the right to make a complaint regarding the way we treat your personal data to the Swedish Data Protection Authority or other authority.
On the website Poesi Sportswear may link or publish products from a third party. These websites are independant from us.
Poesi Sportswear reserves the right to make changes in this policy.
Last updated 2018-09-23